JOIN YOUR COLLEAGUES AT IFPAC-2023!
A FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUTURE
IFPAC-2023 DIGITAL PROGRAM! (Coming Soon)
IFPAC is the essential meeting place for the latest developments in Process Analytical Technology...PAT, Quality by Design...QbD, and overall process monitoring & control within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food, Chemical, Petrochemical & related industries.
Attend IFPAC-2023 for powerful sessions, expert speakers, exhibition, and numerous networking opportunities. This highly anticipated annual conference will include engaging presentations, cutting edge technological and regulatory solutions, case studies, best practices, panels, and roundtable discussions from regulators, industry leaders, academia, and solution providers across the globe.
Join your colleagues at IFPAC-2023!
IFPAC-2023 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OVERVIEW (Coming Soon)
- Risk-Based Lifecycle Management Protocols
- New Approaches to Drug Development
- Industry 4.0 / Pharma 4.0 / Digital Manufacturing
- Advanced Analytics & Knowledge Management / KASA Initiative
- Continuous Manufacturing
- CM-Residence Time Distribution Approaches
- Real Time Relelase in Production
- Quality Risk Management
- Portable & Point of Care Manufacturing
- COVID-19/Rapid Response Manufacturing
- Control Strategies and Implementation
- Maintenance and Change Management
- Automation and Software Solutions
- Models and Model Maintenance
- Process Validation
- Emerging Regulatory Expectations
- Emerging Technologies/Innovative Applications
- An expanded program in Biotechnology/Biologics - Advanced Bio-Manufacturing, Real Time Monitoring, Smart Sensors, Cell/Gene Therapy, personalized medicine/vaccines, advanced therapeutical products…
- The latest in Process Raman, Chemometrics, Advanced Separations, Mass Spec, Imaging…
- And more!
For over 35 years IFPAC has brought together industry, academia, research institutions, manufacturers/suppliers, as well as International and U.S. Regulatory Agencies to discuss the latest in technologies, standards and controls.
IFPAC continues to evolve with Industry, Research Institutions and Regulators to address changes and challenges, bringing you the latest updates, trends, applications, and solutions.
- Improve from Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Hear Regulatory Perspectives
- Learn about Emerging Technologies and Control Strategies
- Discuss Strategic Solutions
- Gain from Applications/Advances in Cross-Industry Discussions
- Identify opportunities to leverage and localize resources and technologies
- Plus numerous opportunities to expand your network!
IFPAC is known for being a collaborative forum to exchange ideas and network through panel discussions, evening sessions, poster sessions, and the exhibition. Don’t Miss Out!
A comprehensive exhibition of PAT equipment and services and social events will also be available throughout the conference to provide numerous opportunities for networking and informal meetings.